Viral Vectors: How to Design, Run, and Optimize Your Gene Delivery Experiment
Applied Biological Materials
This second installment in ABM’s #ResearchersAtWork webinar series presents a workflow guide for designing viral delivery of target genes to your cell of interest.
Topics covered include:
- History of gene therapy and therapeutic viral vectors
- Characteristics of different viral vectors
- Identifying the optimal vector for your project
- System design: promoters, reporters, tags
- Optimizing titers and MOIs
- Safe packaging for viral payloads
Sign up for free to get the presentation slides and additional resources emailed to you.
Webinar Type: Recorded