You have added as attendee for it.
We will contact you soon.
Sign up for free to get the presentation slides
- History of gene therapy and therapeutic viral vectors
- Characteristics of different viral vectors
- Identifying the optimal vector for your project
- System design: promoters, reporters, tags
- Optimizing titers and MOIs
- Safe packaging for viral payloads
and additional resources emailed to you.
This second installment in ABM's #ResearchersAtWork webinar series presents a workflow guide for designing viral delivery of target genes to your cell of interest.
Topics covered include: